Wheat, all-purpose or baker’s flour, are a basic ingredient for
breads, pastries, and sauces. Commonly used by the finest
chefs and bakers all over the world, as well as, by the rest
- My brother in law uses it for making the best homemade
- My mother uses it in a tortilla recipe that only she knows
how to make.
- I use it to keep pastries from sticking to the pan.
Its usefulness is timeless.
Likewise, the Word of God, an all-purpose, universal
ingredient for life.
- He uses it in “everything” ...
- from mixing and blending His Love and Grace ...
- to stirring up His creative gifts and talents in You.
A Universal Ingredient
by Sharon Johnson | 07-12-08
|© 2008-2013 Uplifting Word - All Rights Reserved. | UpliftingWord.com | Fresno, California
God's Word ...
the Main Ingredient for living.
35. And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that
cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me
shall never thirst.
47. Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath
48. I am that bread of life.
6. Wherefore I put thee in remembrance that thou stir up the gift
of God, which is in thee by the putting on of my hands.
7. For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of
love, and of a sound mind.