Sown and Planted in The Rock Christ Jesus.God’s Word can go beyond and take root in the hardest of
places. Once sown, His Word can make dead places ...
- vibrant and
- full of health.
Unexpectedly it can cause a stone cold environment to be the
backdrop for a delicate and refined transformation. The power
of His Word can make something beautiful to spring forth and
flourish out of unassuming surroundings.
Something special can come out of hard edgy places. For
what God plants, blooms and prospers where He planted it,
regardless of the world around it.
And Nathanael said unto him,
Can there any good thing come out of Nazareth?
Philip saith unto him, Come and see. -- John 1 verse 46
Bible Reference: Kings James Version
Scripture to study ... Sowing:
- Ecclesiastes 11 verse 6 In the morning sow thy seed, and in the
evening withhold not thine hand: for thou knowest not whether
shall prosper, either this or that, or whether they both shall be
Scriptures to study ... His Word Planted to Prosper:
9. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways
higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.
10. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven,
and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it
bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread
to the eater:
11. So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall
not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I
please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.
1. And Joseph was brought down to Egypt; and Potiphar, an
officer of Pharaoh, captain of the guard, an Egyptian, bought him
of the hands of the Ishmeelites, which had brought him down
2. And the Lord was with Joseph, and he was a prosperous
man; and he was in the house of his master the Egyptian.
3. And his master saw that the Lord was with him, and that the
Lord made all that he did to prosper in his hand.
- Daniel 6 verses 21-23 and 28
21. Then said Daniel unto the king, O king, live for ever.
22. My God hath sent his angel, and hath shut the lions' mouths,
that they have not hurt me: forasmuch as before him innocency
was found in me; and also before thee, O king, have I done no
23. Then was the king exceeding glad for him, and commanded
that they should take Daniel up out of the den. So Daniel was
taken up out of the den, and no manner of hurt was found upon
him, because he believed in his God.
28. So this Daniel prospered in the reign of Darius, and in the
reign of Cyrus the Persian.
Scriptures to study … His Word Makes Alive:
38. And he cometh to the house of the ruler of the synagogue,
and seeth the tumult, and them that wept and wailed greatly.
39. And when he was come in, he saith unto them, Why make ye
this ado, and weep? the damsel is not dead, but sleepeth.
40. And they laughed him to scorn. But when he had put them all
out, he taketh the father and the mother of the damsel, and them
that were with him, and entereth in where the damsel was lying.
41. And he took the damsel by the hand, and said unto her,
Talitha cumi; which is, being interpreted, Damsel, I say unto thee,
42. And straightway the damsel arose, and walked; for she was
of the age of twelve years. And they were astonished with a great
Blooming in Unexpected Places
by Sharon Johnson | 08-03-08
|© 2008-2013 Uplifting Word - All Rights Reserved. | UpliftingWord.com | Fresno, California