Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of
tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the
wheat into my barn. -- Matthew 13 verse 30 (Kings James Bible)
In His field, we are to grow, develop and thrive along
side those who choose not to. It may not seem like it at
first, but it actually works out to our advantage to do so.
As we grow through the difficulties that this causes,
He’s there making us greater, stronger and more
knowledgeable in Him, enabling us to help others do
Continue to grow in Christ, leaving everything elseMay His Word enrich your spirit today.
up to Him.
Word of the Day ... Grow
For further study and inspiration:
24. Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom
of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his
25. But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares
among the wheat, and went his way.
26. But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit,
then appeared the tares also.
27. So the servants of the householder came and said unto him,
Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then
hath it tares?
28. He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants
said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up?
29. But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up
also the wheat with them.
30. Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of
harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares,
and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
|© 2008-2013 Uplifting Word - All Rights Reserved. | UpliftingWord.com | Fresno, California