I waited patiently for the Lord; and he inclined unto me, and
heard my cry. -- Psalms 40 verse 1 (Kings James Bible)
As you move from one stage of development to another,
there will always be a time element. Sometimes the Lord
will move rather quickly, and then at other times, you will
have to wait patiently for Him as He uses the time to
- expand your knowledge of Him,
- exercise your faith in Him,
and while He also works to give you much needed May His Word reinforce your faith today.
victories and stability in others areas of your life as well.
We may not understand it all now, but according to His
infinite understanding, it all works out perfectly in the
end, if we will patiently wait for Him.
Word of the Day ... Patiently
For further study and inspiration:
1. I waited patiently for the Lord; and he inclined unto me, and
heard my cry.
2. He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry
clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings.
3. And he hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto
our God: many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the Lord.
- Notes #65 - The Time Factor.
- Notes #37 - Resting in the Power of God.
- Prior Word of the Day - Infinite
Thursday, September 18, 2008
|Listen to Short Inspirational Audio Message ...
|© 2008-2013 Uplifting Word - All Rights Reserved. | UpliftingWord.com | Fresno, California